Thursday, November 22, 2012

Go Fitness 5K 11-22-2012

Ran in the Go Fitness Thanksgiving morning 5K, which is the same race as last year's Malibu Fitness race.  It was cold, and I was tired and didn't really want to go.  There were no mile marks during the race and I didn't wear a watch so it was hard to guage much while running.  I sprinted hard at the end for a gun time of 30:59.  I didn't cross the start line for some considerable time at the beginning so I was a little upset to set the results have everyone's gun time and net time being the same (at least so far).  I would like to think I came in under 30:00.  Last year I was just under 29:00.

I almost puked afterwards.  I retched once, but no vomit.

Still, it was good to get out there.  I need to work on my training as i am getting old.