Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love Your Body 5K 10-22-2011



Ran the Love Your Body 5K to Benefit CTNOW at the reservoiur pushing Zoey. I had to stop for a moment at the half mile point when she said she was cold to wrap her up in my hoody and then on the final descent she said she dropped the hoody and I had to stop and go back to get it. Despite those, I still managed a 30:30. I think I would have broken 30 without them. I was surprised my time was as good as it was. It was hard going up the hills. The 5K seemed short (not in distance for the event, but as a race compared to running the Half). I suffered a little bit. I am uncertain if I will get a chance to go fo my 5K record in the coming month, but I think I have a shot at it. If I don't do a race, then I will at least try a 3 mile time trial at the track one of these nights. My legs felt fine on the race. No issues.